Insurance can be a challenging space to navigate, but we are here to help you. Most importantly we are dedicated to working with you in a way that is most convenient. We appreciate the trust and support our customers have given us over our 30+ years of service. Our roots are in the Lynnwood area, and our office overlooks Martha Lake, where the Gregg family has been for 50 years.
Our goal is to:
- Help you save money on your insurance costs
- Help you make the right insurance coverage choices
- Be there when your insurance needs change over time
Therefore the foundation for how we operate is simply this: The care we give our customers, is the same care we give our family.
We would love to serve your family. Give us a call, or send us a note.
Do you like classic cars? Well, so do we. Just ask us about “Sweetie Pie”… She is a 1940 Chevrolet Special Deluxe Business Coupe and is the official company car of Robert D. Gregg & Sons, Inc. Of course we also offer Classic Car Insurance, so let us know what you’ve got. As an Independent Insurance Agency, we have multiple options to offer.
Stop by, email or or give our office a call. We would love to do a free, no hassle, quote for your insurance.
Check out our blog, or navigate around the rest of the site to learn more about us.
- Flood Prevention and Safety
- Protecting Your Home: Understanding Your Home Insurance Policy
- Prepare for Warmer Weather with These Home Maintenance Tips
- Do I Need to Tell My Insurance Company If My Dog Bites Someone?
- Considering Joining a Car-Sharing Service? Four Things You Should Know
- Protect yourself from Carbon Monoxide-at Home and Work