Read More" />

Lynnwood Car Insurance

Independent Insurance agency serving the car insurance needs of Lynnwood since 1984.

The right car insurance policy will help get you back on the road quickly after your car is damaged or destroyed by accident, fire, theft, or other covered event. It may also provide protection against medical and legal expenses resulting from injury, loss of life, or property damage caused by an accident involving your vehicle.

As a local, independent insurance agency, Robert D. Gregg & Sons, Inc. can help you find the right insurance policy for your car by comparing quotes and coverage options from several top providers. In addition to cars, we insure motorcycles, classic cars, motorhomes, boats, Jet Skis and ATVs too.

Request a Quote

How much car insurance do I need in Washington?

We’ve been selling insurance for 30+ years in Lynnwood, WA.  We are familiar with the needs of insurance in our area.

Auto insurance requirements vary by state. In Washington, to drive you must carry:

  • $25,000 per person in an accident
  • $50,000 per accident for bodily injury or death
  • $10,000 for property damage

Even in states where coverage isn’t required, drivers must, by law, be able to pay for losses they cause others. Having insurance is the simplest way for most people to comply. While the above amounts are all that Washington law requires, they are often not enough. Contact us to find out how much coverage you should be carrying.

To finance a car in Washington, it is usually necessary to have insurance which covers damage to your vehicle. This includes:

Collision Insurance

Collision insurance coverage pays for damage caused to your vehicle in an automobile accident. Standard collision coverage will pay for any repairs up to the fair market value of your car. Collision coverage usually also comes with an insurance deductible. It’s the amount of money you pay toward repairs before your collision insurance kicks in. The higher the deductible you’re willing to pay, the less the collision coverage will cost as part of your insurance premium.

Comprehensive Insurance (Other than Collision)

Comprehensive insurance covers damage done to your car in some way other than a collision, such as if it were stolen or vandalized. Flood, hurricane, theft, windshield damage and fire are also events usually covered by comprehensive car insurance. Like collision, comprehensive will pay up to the fair market value of your car (less your insurance deductible.) And although it’s not legally required by any state, you will probably need it if your car is financed.

Every situation is unique – request a free quote or call us at 425-743-3046 today to find out how to get the best price and value on auto insurance for you.

Lynnwood Insurance 98036, 98037, 98046 and 98087

Get a Quote or call for a quote at 425-743-3046