Washington Car Insurance

Independent Insurance agency serving the car insurance needs of Lynnwood, Mill Creek, Snohomish County, and all of Washington since 1984.

With the right coverage’s car insurance will help get you back on the road quickly after your car is damaged or destroyed by accident, fire, theft, or other covered event. It may also provide protection against medical and legal expenses resulting from injury, loss of life, or property damage caused by an accident involving your vehicle.

As a local independent insurance agency, Robert D. Gregg & Sons, Inc. can help you find the right insurance policy for your car by comparing quotes and coverage options from top providers. In addition to cars, we insure motorcycles, classic cars, motorhomes, boats, Jet Skis and ATVs too.

Request a Quote

Who needs auto insurance and why should you buy it?

We’ve been selling insurance for 30+ years in Snohomish County.  We are familiar with the needs of insurance in our area.

Washington state law requires all drivers to carry auto liability insurance and proof that they have insurance.

This requires drivers carry liability insurance with liability limits of at least:

  • $25,000 for injuries or death to another person
  • $50,000 for injuries or death to all other people
  • $10,000 for damage to another person’s property

Even in states where coverage isn’t required, drivers must, by law, be able to pay for losses they cause others. Having insurance is the simplest way for most people to comply. While the above amounts are all that Washington law requires, they are often not enough. Contact us to discuss coverages and limits to help you make the right decision.

To finance a car in Washington, it is usually required by your lender to have insurance (with certain deductibles) which covers damage to your vehicle.

These coverages include:

Collision Insurance

Collision insurance coverage pays for damage caused to your vehicle in an accident with another automobile. Standard collision coverage will pay for any repairs up to the fair market value of your car. Collision coverage usually also comes with an insurance deductible. It’s the amount of money you pay toward repairs before your collision insurance kicks in. The higher the deductible you’re willing to pay, the less the collision coverage will cost as part of your insurance premium.

Comprehensive Insurance (Other than Collision)

Comprehensive insurance covers damage done to your car in some way other than a collision, such as if it were stolen or vandalized. Flood, hurricane, theft, windshield damage and fire are also events usually covered by comprehensive car insurance. Like collision, comprehensive will pay up to the fair market value of your car (less your insurance deductible.) And although it’s not legally required by any state, you will probably need it if your car is financed.

Every situation is unique – request a free quote or call us at 425-743-3046 today to find out how to get the best price and value on auto insurance for you.

Get a Quote or call for a quote at 425-743-3046